Thread: Bradley???
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2001, 09:38 PM   #44
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs#1Fan, I assume you are the same poster who BSes on Sportstalk? It's good to see all of the Sportstalk crew showing up over here... On the subject of Bradley, I have never said that he is the answer at the center position, but that he is a weapon who we can use. He is also the best center on our squad and a darn sight better than what some teams have. hopefully we will be able to make a strong move for Antonio Davis this Summer, or else try to get a guy like Oakley or Jeff Foster (I am not kidding about Foster- he is a tough physical rebounder and defender)... Until then we will just have to try to outscore teams, and live and die by the jumpshot... However, I don't think anyone can argue that our team defense would be better without Bradley on the team- he is our only real shot blocker (with the possible exception of Booth)...