View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004, 12:33 PM   #24
razap

razap is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Republicans Criticize Bush 'Mistakes' on Iraq

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Quote:
Where do you get that a Dem would appease to terrorists?
Kery has already said he would seek out the opinion of others before responding. His more sensitive war on terror is entrenched in appeasement.

Quote:
Iraq is not part of the war on terror and you must admit that.
I'm not sure where you have been, but in the last week Collin Powell stated that there are clear links between Iraq, Saddam and Al Quaeda. The statement was that there was no clear link between Saddam and the 9-11 attacks per se, but that clear and obvious links were established between Al Quaeda and Iraq.

Quote:
Having balls without common sense will get you killed. Kerry will defend our country and will not make grave errors with is judgement when committing our forces into battle alone without allies.
Kerry will harm our troops because he will weaken their resolve, reduce the equipment, training and support and empower the enemy with appeasement tactics.

No thank you.

So you do not have anything that states he will appease? Did not think so. You mean actually thinking before you go guns a blazing into a situation ? I take a guy who will actually thinks before he acts. How will kerry weaken their resolve? I hear plenty of talking points but nothing to back up your claims. What I see is you reading into what he says and then interpreting it to suit your beliefs.

His more sensitive war on terror is entrenched in appeasement.

You mean not insulting our allies and alienating our country to fight this alone? he will not send our young people to die without exhausting all other avenues..something bush did not do..