View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 12:09 PM   #22
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Finley among three Mavs now nursing ankles

Quote:
"If it only bothers me once a year, I don't think it's that big a deal," Nowitzki said.
if this is more than just optimism, Dirk does not seem worried.
The Finley injury could actually help this team in the long run, getting Daniels back into his groove and allowing Dirk a few more attempts a game. For some reason everyone seems ok with the fact that Fin is taking nearly the same ammount of shots as Dirk...I am not. Dirk needs to get around 20 shots a game and as far as I'm concerned, dispite his good % those can come from Finley taking a few less.

I'll go on the record as predicting Dirk(if healthy) will seriously step up his game with Finley out.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote