Thread: Apple or PC?
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 05:32 PM   #10
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

I use a Mac and I WON'T go back to PC any time soon. I was a PC guy until 2004 when I got my powerbook. Everything just runs smoothly, no pop ups, no viruses, all programs work together, simply- clutter free computing. Everything is extremely intuitive. I remember days when I'd be frustrated using my PC, but with my Mac it always seems to relax me. If you're looking for a desktop, I'd get an iMac. They are really a great value and space saving. The laptops is more whatever is in your price range, but they're all fast. I used to worry about processing speed between Mac and PC, but I've learned Mac isn't going to sell a product that will let you down. Mac will update their OS pretty soon, so I'd probably wait til they do that to buy one. Soon you will be able to simultaniously run OSX and Windows on a Mac. Right now you'd have to reboot to switch OS's.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote