View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 11:37 AM   #45
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
No kidding.
And it's whether you make them or not. People around here are so brainwashed from Rick thst if you aren't launching 3s, you can't contend. Meanwhile the POs continuously show us different.
More than anything though is having a team that is fun to watch because let's face it, only one team wins it all every year.

Rick's system was winning was the fun part and everything else was grueling. But when you aren't winning, then it's a real drag on the team and fans because the system isn't fun to watch. Like, outside of Luka/Dirk, the team hasn't been fun to watch for 10+ years. The fact that Rick basically refused to adjust much in that time period and still keep his job is amazing really.

Again though, this isn't like I want to watch a team having fun but losing every game, but there has to be more balance. Feeling better about losses versus the end is near shit that happened on these boards last season was intolerable, and thus I didn't post here til the playoffs. I hope a change of attitude with the team and coach will ease that a bit.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote