View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 06:53 PM   #93
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Carlisle overplaying Barea made it more likely that his negative plus/minus would insert its ugly head into the results of the game.
Are you missing the point here deliberately or is it just going over your head?
Quote:
The law of averages say he will fail if played long enough.
And do you think he plays the minutes that he plays because we're weaker at PG or weaker at SG?
Quote:
We are lacking a starting shooting guard...
Now you're getting it. That need trumps all others right now.
Quote:
Maybe Beaubois can help in one of those categories. I'd prefer Beaubois to be both the backup shooting guard and backup point guard.
I'd love for Booby to claim his spot in the rotation next season, and even if he and JJB are both here, I think it's pretty much inevitable that Booby's role will increase considerably...which is just one more reason why all the belly-aching about the Mavs picking up a 1.8 million dollar option on a serviceable player like JJB needs to stop.

Last edited by grndmstr_c; 05-13-2010 at 06:54 PM.
grndmstr_c is offline   Reply With Quote