View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 04:14 AM   #110
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
You have it with probably 5-6 names on the list. Lawson, Bayless, and Dragic could be there with potential...I'm already taking Collison out of that group because he showed it over a sustained time period. By the time they max out or get better it'll be time for a new deal and the money will go up.

You can get into a debate with the guys near the bottom of your list like Lowry, Bynum and maybe even Watson...but Lowry and Watson make about a million dollars more. Bynum is the REAL steal based on what he made, but with that what is gonna happen? He's gonna get PAID, thus the bargain will go away and expectations are gonna rise.

The fact that it's stuck at 1.8 and he can be a spark on both ends of the court, you mix those two together and that makes it a steal. I didn't say he's always a spark but he does have the potential to do that. So based on the bottom half of the list and the price-tag, it is debatable on top-10 status.
I really can't have this debate with you if you can't concede that Dragic is a far far far better player than JJB.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote