View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 10:35 AM   #161
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
This kind of seems to be setting up for a round 2 exit. Since we would win a wild card game to get there, that's an improvement, right?

Not sure how much I really trust the Cowboys anymore, but if they can make it into the playoffs, either possible first round matchup kind of looks like a gimme with the way Arizona and Minnesota look right now. We'll probably play the next opponent close, and then make some embarassing gaffe that costs us the game.

Yeah, that sounds about right.
I think Arizone gives us a problem because of the bigger receivers and capable WR that would wear our defense down. I think they are playing for nothing and that is the reason we saw that type of game yesterday. I think they are more worried about healing and being healthy for the playoffs. Very smart move for them. Now, the Vikings look like a mess. They have nothing at WR or TE and nothing really at the QB position. That leaves just Peterson and he is a hand full, but I think our defense line can dominate the offensive line of Minn. IMO..

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 12-22-2008 at 03:23 PM.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote