View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 12:27 PM   #164
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Link

Jason Witten is a medical mess. He's dealt with a dislocated shoulder and broken rib this season. He's played the last couple weeks on a sprained ankle that is swollen and purple. Now he has a sprained knee.

Any doubt he'll play next week in Philadelphia?

"I'll be able to go," Witten said as he hobbled out of the Texas Stadium locker room for the last time...

Heart.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote