View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 10:35 AM   #187
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

WTF??? Choice has been doing a great job on the blitz pick-up. That was the biggest conern, but every play that I focused on watching Choice and there was a block to be made, he made it.

Sure Barber dishes out more pain...but from what I've seen the passing game has NOT been hurt by Choice' blocking ability. I can recall one play where 3 guys shot through on a middle gap and choice took the lead guy out, knocking him into the other 2 guys...Romo had time and got rid of the ball untouched.

The problems in the passing game appear to be between Romo and his Receivers...they are reading the game differently and I am starting to question Romo and his leadership???

Is Romo finding out that he is no better than McNabb...both have great skills, but when its crunch time, they both appear to make similar mistakes and both appear to lack when it comes to leadership ability.

McNabb is the great QB hope in Philly and he has failed...they have suffered through years of hoping...is Romo now the great QB hope in Dallas...do we need to pull the plug before we go down years of hoping?

I know that nearly all of us, including me love Romo, he has been such a refreshing change from what we had at QB for a few years...but we have to start looking at reality. Calling him the next Brett Favre is exciting, but when it came time, Favre delivered...while Romo is getting worse.

Off the field, there is nobody I would want my kids hanging out with more than Romo, but on the field, I want a leader at the QB position...someone who will take charge and not be so 'Nice'.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote