View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 11:52 PM   #191
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Ok.... so... we're still in the era of where the QB's are responsible 100% for play calling and the o-line blocking scheme? I thought for sure that most of that was taken care of by the coaches in today's game. So, is Romo the guy that decides the type of blocking scheme? I think this is primarily what he's talking about.
Come on, you read what I put. YES, Romo is responsible for making the adjustments at the line of scrimmage no matter who made the offensive call. That is the job of the QB. I think this is what makes guys like Brady, Peyton so good that they can see what the defense is doing and make adjustments that work most of the time for the most part. Not every time, but most. I dont see Romo making those adjustments, other than to take off and hopefully the receiver and himself are thinking the same exact thing w/o even talking. As I watch the tapes, I am seeing that alot of times, ALL of the receivers are reading something totally different than Romo. That tells me for the most part Romo is not reading the defense well. I think that T.O., Whitten, Roy type of receivers are smart enough to read what the defense is doing, but I question Romo. IMO
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote