View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 12:35 AM   #103
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I think most teams feel they matchup well with the Warriors lol. They are a undersized team with jump shooters and a great ball handler in Curry.

Its how quick they are able to score points is where things get messy. They can score 10 points in 2 minutes and before you know it you are down 20 points.

I'm not sure what's the correct approach to beating them. The Spurs seemed to be able to slow the game down and get to them. I wouldn't want to get into a shootout with them. The range that Curry and Thompson have......its honestly nothing i've ever seen before. The shots they jack up........are terrible shots for 99.9% of the players in the league.
IF the Mavericks make their shots (shot making comes and goes), then they'd have to go the root of a shootout. The team is a mess when they try and slow it down with grinding sets. Obviously you try and slow Curry and Thompson down, but the Mavs are a run and gun team at heart. Just a much older one that is injured a lot with inconsistent shot making.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote