Thread: 2016 NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 11:00 PM   #111
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Wow... just wow... I would predict a big win for the Warriors in game 7, but after tonight I'm done trying to predict anything. Going into the series, I thought the Cavs would be lucky to win a single game. Not only getting to a game seven but flat out dominating in the games they have won? Curry fouling out of a game? Not in a million years would I have guessed that. So yeah, logically the Warriors should be massive favorites in game 7, but the honest truth is I have no friggin clue what will happen.

The only thing I'm absolutely sure of is this- there should be no debate whatsoever on who is the better player between Lebron and Curry. Curry is an all-time great shooter, maybe the greatest, and he absolutely deserved his two MVP awards. But Lebron is still the best player in the world, and it's not even close.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote