View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 10:44 AM   #4
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito
If everybody constantly calls a player like Williams overrated, is he really overrated?

In pass coverage? I'd say yes, but he led the team (league?) in interceptions last season, so he's doing at least part of his job better than most players in the NFL (of course, for every interception, there's 3 blown coverages)... In addition, I absolutely love the way he levels players on the field (of course, for every 3 big hits, there's a horse-collar penalty)...

I don't think he's so much overrated as he is playing the wrong position (and also a bit undisciplined, but blame his coaches in the past & present for that one)...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 10-11-2007 at 10:45 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote