View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 04:18 PM   #40
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
LOL. Roy will retire a Cowboy. I don't get the bashing of the guy and I never will. The same goes for Julius. Roy's not good in coverage. We know. And i'm looking at other safeties around the league and can anyone name me any safeties that are great in coverage aside from Palumala(?) and Ed Reed? Roy is what he is. He's not the best safety in the league but he's not a liability either. Once our corners come back healthy hopefully some of Roy's weaknesses will dissapear.
the thing is "hes not good in coverage" and "if you throw at him after a play action its a touchdown" arent the same thing.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote