View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 10:12 AM   #20
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
All good points, but I did see something mentioned on the /r/nba where one comment said if the Spurs do beat them both games (GSW has to play SA twice, once at home, and lastly in SA) that would defeat them mentally after they have worked hard to get this record. However, on the other hand, there is the possibility that if they lose the record the pressure is gone and they do well in the playoffs. It's certainly an interesting decision to speculate on.
This is what I think happens. Its too much to try and win out and if they do and get it, I think they have a letdown in the playoffs...

(to the mavs...)