View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 11:04 PM   #1612
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
With surgery possible after the repair of the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee, Porzingis will face questions about his durability until the 7-foot-3 Latvian proves otherwise. “I can’t really be too worried about that,” he said. “Both of them were contact injuries. What I can do is just focus on the work that I can put it to make sure that I decrease the possibility of that happening. That means strengthening everything and trying to do all the preventative work I can. That’s in my hands. I can’t be too frustrated over these type of things.” – via ESPN

https://www.espn.com/espn/wire?section=nba&id=29788532
"Porzingis will face questions about his durability.."

What a silly statement. No, he will not "face questions." The question was answered long before he ever came to Dallas. He's not durable. He's injury prone and always will be. We knew that before we ever traded for him. Anyone who doesn't know that A: hasn't followed his career, and B: hasn't followed the history of the NBA. Guys that tall are always injury prone.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote