View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 03:24 AM   #1615
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I buy that it's encouraging. But I also know that he's injury prone. The two aren't mutually exclusive. Even if they're contact injuries, I still imagine his knees can handle less contact than most other players. He'll probably have nagging injuries his entire career, contact or no. That's just the way it is. To my knowledge, the only guy in NBA history 7'2 or taller that didn't have constant injury problems was Kareem.

That however doesn't mean that he isn't worth the risk, or that the Mavs shouldn't have made that trade. I'm already hearing rumblings from some fans about the trade being mistake, and that's just ridiculous. That trade was a no brainer. The Mavs would have been crazy not to do it.
Definitely agree with the second paragraph.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote