View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 12:49 AM   #1638
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
And it is still early in his career. As I said earlier, Bradley and Ilgauskas had early injury woes and then played relatively healthy for a decade afterwards
I mean, I really, really hope you're right. I hope like hell there's no actual link with being 7'3 and injury prone, and that there's no causation to this (what appears to me to be) correlation.

I hope KP has just been unlucky for the first five years of his career, and that he'll play 70+ games a season from now on. That would be awesome.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote