View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 03:03 PM   #245
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I'm well aware of what a safety does. And I got the impression you were giving Henry a pass because Roy was back there. There both were at fault and Henry was the main culprit is what I was saying. As a safety your position varies. You don't always play the role of safety net. Sometimes you guard fullbacks and tight ends. It varies.
Obviously it does. But ont his particular play, based on the comments of people who know more about football than I do, and the actions of Campo after the play, and my own eye, this one's one Roy.

I'm just happy we won't ever have to have this conversation about Roy ever again.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote