View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 04:43 PM   #253
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Frankly, if they give Wade Phillips the boot, I DON'T want to see Jason Garrett running this team... If we're pointing fingers at the coaching staff, I'd say Garrett's somewhere-between-gimmick-and-vanilla offensive schemes have more to do with our problems than anything else [fun drinking game: do a shot every time Garrett runs Barber on 2nd down (or 3rd-and-long) - you'll be drunk by the second quarter!]

Not that heads need to roll, but they certainly will if we end up 4-5 at the bye... (isn't Bill Cowher looking at getting back into coaching???)
Garrett does deserve some serious blame, for sure. The offense just has looked jumbled after the first game of the year or so. It seemed too easy in that game, or we got incredibly spoiled b/c of it and it's causing a lot of misconceptions right now. Either way, he is the offensive guru, so it's problem.

Cowher is going to want a lot of money, Jones will be up for it though. I can't think of a lot of other options though. Someone will come in though, Wade isn't going to be a fit for a whole lot longer.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 10-20-2008 at 04:44 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote