View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 04:45 PM   #97
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
Eh, Washington wins the offseason championship every year, and that still doesn't seem to help them much on the football field. I think the big name free agents tend to get overpaid anyways. The way to build your team is through the draft and by shrewdly signing players that flew under the radar for whatever reason.
Well, it isn't like signing big-name players = your team sucks. Washington has just been a really stupid franchise that tried to ONLY buy their wins, mostly with older players.

A combination of both is the way to go, and that is definitely what you see from the other two teams in our division. It is what you WILL see from Washington now as well, seeing as how Shanahan will have it no other way. For that matter, it is what Dallas has done. I just hate seeing marquee guys go to our divisional foes. There is no way to argue it, NY is better today than they were two weeks ago.

Here is hoping we knock the draft out of the park and stay on top of the division. NY beat us twice last year and I don't want to see that happen again, (for the record, I don't want to see any team from our division do that).