View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 04:46 PM   #34
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default A Song in Honor of Q-Car...written by yours truly

Quote:
Correct me if I am wrong
You are.

Quote:
but since we live in the past on here for some reason but Hutchinson lost more games than Carter the last two years right? So, using your logic, again, why hasn't a song been made about him?
I'll try it again: Because he isn't the starter. Why would I waste time making fun of the backup? Also, no one is touting Hutchinson. Everyone seems to agree. He sucks ass. But there are a number of people (with you being one of the most obvious) touting Carter with the potential to be a good player. Thus, I will mock Carter and you, if necessary, until you realize just how wrong you are.

Quote:
And the jury has delivered their verdict on him
This is about the only thing that you and I agree on -- that it's established that Hutchinson sucks.

Quote:
He is not the starter because he was beat out by a better player, its as simple at that.
Everyone has acknowledged that he deserved to start over Hutchinson. That doesn't mean he doesn't suck.

Quote:
And I stopped with the crow stuff, mainly because I did not want to make alot of you look bad digging up old threads and have you all eat your servings of crow. It's a waste of time, some will say they weren't wrong when everyone knows they were. It's a no win situation, some people seem to think they are never wrong.
I'm calling bullshit. Point out where I should be eating crow, and I'll be happy to do it.