View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 12:04 AM   #82
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
All I'm going to say is J.Kidd should be in the running for coach of the year if he continues to win at this pace.

I'm impressed with his usage of KP and his work with Frank Nitkilina. I know it's still early but but under the old coaching regime I don't think either guy would be as productive.

Mavs might actually surprise us and finish in the top 4 out west if they remain healthy.
It would take Rick 65 games before he decided to give Frank hard minutes. KP agree wouldn’t be as productive. It seemed like they had been resigned to having KP forever in the corner.