View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:40 AM   #89
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

My take on the game last night: We got really really lucky.

Mayo had an great shooting night, he could have been perfect in the first half if he didn't launch that wild ass half-hook shot after making a nice move to free space.

Roddy comes back from whatever the F happened to where he didn't play hardly in the last cpl. He played well. Steady improvement, with some set backs here and there but he's adding tools overall no doubt. I can't recall a game where Roddy and Collison played exceptionally well in the same game...if there was one I'd bet there wasn't two in a row.

We got lucky that Portland went dry from 3pt land in the second half. Didn't make one for a looong time. They missed open shots, we made shots, and a few of them were lucky and timely 3's with a low shot clock. Vince hits a tough 3 and then allows Mathews some space and he misses an open look at the tie. That was huge.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote