View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 02:51 PM   #1670
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Those green uniforms or gorgeous. I honestly think the Mavs are WAY overdue for a total re-brand. New uniforms, logo, colors, everything. I personally would like to see an updated version of the old cowboy hat logo with green and blue. Something that has a timeless feel to it. Something that is new but also invokes the history of the franchise and the city- I would also love for them to incorporate the Dallas skyline into their look somehow, as they've done the alternate uniforms in the past.

The Mavs' look has been really stale for a long time, I think. I loved it when it was first introduced and for several years after that, but now it just feels dated, and like it's trying way too hard to be "cool." It feels very early 2000s. Now I want something that looks classic.
I’ve been wanting them do the same thing for a few years. I’d love to see exactly what you suggested. A modern version of the old logo, and bringing back the blue and green color scheme. Seems like with a changing of the guard (Dirk retiring and Luka taking over) that now would be a good time for a re-brand.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote