Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 05:06 PM   #725
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Eh, what's done is done and there's no turning back, so yes, onto the next phase.

But PLEASE everyone spare me with the "don't blame Jalen, Mavs had their chance!!" shit. The Mavs screwed up not giving the extension, but to cancel a meeting hours before and not even let them make an offer is a bitch move and you're not going to convince me otherwise.

It's over, so I'm perfectly ready to move on. But fuck off trying to convince me that I shouldn't dislike it.
I really do get the frustration. I wonder if more should be placed closer to Daddy Brunsons feet than Jalens. I'm looking at the perspective of how after the fact that we didn't re-sign him, moving along this season everyone in the organization FO/coaches basically said "Jalens is going to get paid, and thats what he deserves". JKidd even went so far as to offer his services to be his agent because he was definitely getting paid.

It's likely going to be years before the truth of what happened behind closed doors comes out. My intuition is that Dad manipulated and persuaded. It's a bummer that a sNt couldn't have been worked out but that's part of the business I guess.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 06-30-2022 at 05:09 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote