View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 03:38 AM   #37
FromSloveniaWithLove

FromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really nice

All in all.. I don't care who is playing.. I just want that everybody WCS, DP, JR, etc. have a chance to prove that they can thrive and be excellent in Rick system. And I hope Rick give them a chance to prove themselves.

The only way to be a contender team in the west is.. Well.. There is a lot of ifs:
- Doncic has to be at MVP level through the whole season
- KP must stay healthy and be at his best all of the season
- THJ must be a reliable 3rd guy scorer - which I think he sadly won't be.
- Defense has to be out of the park - especially in the 4th quarter
- They have to be clutch in 4th quarter - they weren't last year

So there is a lot of things that could go wrong.. I'm not being pessimistic.. Mavs got a lot better... But I still think we are a peace or two away from a ring contending team. OR.. Rick has to prove he can be the best and outperforms other coaches... That means he needs to do a lot of things different than last year.. Which I think he won't. I'm not saying he is not good. But I just think his coaching is the same for the last decade. I mean.. If the players are getting better every year, coaches should too right? He has to be more dynamic..
FromSloveniaWithLove is offline   Reply With Quote