View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 05:32 PM   #10
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Dallas the facilitator

Quote:
If you think of the first trade and instead of KVH you put in Fin, would that get you to think about the trade?
No it wouldn't. I really am not a proponent of Jalen Rose and a #6 draft pick , who will probably at best need a couple of years to solidly contribute on an NBA contending team, is not enough for me to take him on. I'll keep Fin.

Quote:
Do you think the Mavs are going to sit on Fin/Stack/Danials?
It wouldn't surprise me to see one of them gone, but it's certainly possible that all 3 could stay. We needed them all last year with the injuries that we had. And Fin may not be getting any younger, but he still provides an excellent outside shooter which we need. He's also coming off an injury which slowed him down and which hopefully he'll be healed from. Daniels was hurt almost all of last season if not all. Stack was a great 6th man, but he outside shot is too inconsistent and his shot selection too poor for me to want him starting for us with no NBA ready great shooting guard to back him up.

Quote:
. My question is why wait when there is a player that could be had at the 6-12 spot in Antoine Wright that is already a great shooter, has a decent inside game and has 3 years of college.
Because the odds are that he he won't be ready to play heavy minutes his rookie year and quite possibly the year after. Infact many of those players are busts. If we get a great deal I'm not adverse to trading Quis, but I want it to be a great deal, not a knee jerk reaction to Quis being injured this past year.