View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 04:04 PM   #2835
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
yeah it is my opinion(and i can understand you having another one) i disagree about the stats though. its not an enormous differential but there is a noticeable differential and i dont see how you give the benefit of the doubt to the guy on a worse team. iggy had a per about 2 pts higher than dengs(19.16 to 17.13) which is a conclusive difference. deng is a better rebounder and midrange shooter. iggy does everything else better and is one of the most durable players in the nba.
Iggy leads in some stats, and Deng leads in others. I don't see how that leads to a ironclad conclusion either way that Iggy is better, and the argument is even weaker for MIller. That's all I'm saying.

And no, I don't think PER is a conclusive difference. Devin's PER was higher than Kidd's--and only the board crazies think Devin is better than Kidd.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote