View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 09:18 AM   #8
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Well in the traverse city tourney he was playing with all rookies. I didn't think he showed much in practice or the scrimmages on saturday and sunday.

I was there...I was right behind the goal on Sunday with my camera as well.
Flaco...we probably bumped into each other. Unfortunately, with work, I am unable to get to any more training camp this week.

I was walking from the bleacher side to the player side a few times. My fist run by the goal, was right when a goal happened, I made some comment "Talk about timing" as I took some action shots leading up to the goal.

I tater walked over to the tape and took pictures of Ralph standing and talking to a couple of lady fans...I then took some shots of the bench that I think turned out pretty cool.

Hey, I was wondering if we could find T-Shirts that say "I support Hockey Moms" - A friend of mine up in Michigan told me that when she went to buy her son some new skates, they had signs everywhere to this effect.

Some pretty cool stuff.

Oh ya, for what it's worth, I was the fool running around not only with the camera, but a camera back-pack and a folded up Tri-Pod, I had on the new Black Stars jersey with the "A" on the front...no name on the back. I'm a humble guy...my wife had the Green Stars Jersey with the "C" on the front. I keep the peace by letting her think she's in charge.

This will be the 3rd year in a row that we celebrate our anniversary at the Stars game...we will be at the Nov 13 game. I'm waiting on my tickets to get here...They are sec 2 something, with parking and buffet...we did these last year and had a blast!!!

There's nothing better than the start of Hockey season!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote