Thread: Texas/Arkansas
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2003, 04:09 PM   #33
Butterball

Butterball is on a distinguished road
Default Texas/Arkansas

wow...Is it just me..or is Texas one of the most difficult teams to be a fan of...

First off...Chance Mock did an alright job. He looks comfortable in the pocket and he didn't try to force anything. Screw blamin the o-line all the way. The burden must lie on our damn running backs!

What the f$@K was that option call. Mack Brown may be one of the most dissapointing game-day coaches.

Carl Reese did not have an answer for any run game. If we could have kept it in the air and actually gotten some stops....oh well...

I dont even wanna hear anybody talkin about outside chances for the National title!

Come on...its time we look ourselves in the mirror...on paper...maybe we are National contenders at the beginning of every year...but something is missing...

All I care about is October 11th...thats all that matters now...thats all our season should be about....I dont care if we lose every other damn game....

but when all is said and done...I still bleed orange...and OU still sucks

Hook'em

would anything be worse than Parcells pulling an Al Roker, getting that stomach-stapling surgery, and looking like a skinny, mutated, shrunken version of himself? I don't think I could handle that emotionally. Some people should just be forced to remain overweight if it fits their persona. I would even make this a law. I feel very strongly about this
Butterball is offline   Reply With Quote