View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 05:15 AM   #49
Blackspider

Blackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of light

Heat look like the same frontrunning team as last year. I have no idea why so many out there are drooling over them when they did this same stuff last season and even in the playoffs. When teams make stupid turnovers and they get to run and dunk and they are playing with big leads, they look like world beaters. Put them in tough situations where teams play smart and can hit the glass and make them work for points, they become very average like we saw in the Finals and many games last season.

Chandler so far looks very bad but I always kept saying his value here was overrated by other teams. He fit our system and our team and what we wanted to do on both sides of the ball. He can not duplicate that on any team. Knicks do not fit his style. Haywood has not been that much worse stats wise.

And yes, the Nash era in Phoenix needs to end soon. For both parties sake. They are going nowhere at all with him and need to blow it up and move on to rebuild. Do him a favor and trade him. I still stand by he will never win a ring as a starting PG, though.
Blackspider is offline   Reply With Quote