View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 09:48 PM   #1
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of
Default So...wish me luck

I'm graduating in December (THANK GOD - my last graduation was in 1999. You do the math.) so I'm in the middle of my job search at the moment. Pretty much every job I've got a chance at, with no financial background, is in Arkansas. Arkansas is great and all, but I'm so ready to get back to Texas. So anyway, my only shot at getting to Dallas goes down this week. I already had a first interview with the OCC (that would be the office of the currency) a few weeks ago on campus. They're flying me down to Dallas Wednesday night and I'll come back home Friday. I am DYING to get this job. Good money, great benefits...and best of all...DALLAS! Basically, the only thing I'll have to do is pass a 75 question, multiple choice test about Finance/Accounting. Nervous? Yeah. Haven't had an accounting class in a couple of years [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Anyway...wish me luck. I wanna get to within driving distance of the Mavs SO BAD!