View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 04:18 PM   #163
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I dunno.. I may be sick in the head, but I still think the Mavs are going to win this series.
On the surface it seems pretty simple imo. The Okies are putting so much pressure on the perimeter.. way out there beyond the 3-pt line, and it seems like RC should be able to find a way to break that down. Put Ian at the free-throw line or something. I think the Mavs need an adjustment in their sets on offense and I don't think it is that complicated.

On the other hand, I believe the defense will get better if the offense picks up. The horrendous passing and jacking up 3pters has got to stop. Defense takes effort and concentration and that will come if they could have more decent possessions.

I am not ready to say the Mavs are gonna come back and win the series mainly because they looked horrific in Game 3. But if they can get the flow back in their offense then my optimism goes way up. I still think the Thunder's psyche is fragile. It could go south real quick if the Mavs can begin scoring with less effort.