Thread: why jamison
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2003, 04:04 PM   #2
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:why jamison

Quote:
Originally posted by: thewillis12
why is jamison in all these trade rumors??? this guy is what the mavericks need. this guy should fit in the best with the mavericks. i dont get why people don like jamison. we need to keep him and if anyone is worth trading than it is tariq. he has done nothing for this team and i would like to see this team have at least one season together.
I'm with you on Jamsion all the way, but it's pointless to even bring up Tariq. Injury prone, overpaid, and undertalented = not really a tradeable commodity. He'll ride the injured list unless he gets thrown in on a deal involving one of the Big 5 or Cuban buys out his contract (or the Bobcats pick him up in the expansion draft - but we're probably not that lucky).