Thread: The Obama Boom.
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 12:03 AM   #137
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

ok, I have given you everything I said I would except for the issue of going back to Clinton to show that the changes in Freddie/Fannie began then which changes started putting people in houses who couldn't afford them.

I'll find that also

But, I'm going to bed now.

I don't drop by here every day. But, I'll come back and finish the research you said I couldn't find.

I'll show you the rest of the data to support my views.

But, for now, I am sure you learned some things that you didn't know even if you won't admit that you did.

and, Chum, nothing about this is racial in any sort of sense. a disproportionate share of some races are poor. But, the arguement is not about race. the arguement is about putting people in houses they can't afford.

and, the big problem was not even with poor people. the big problem was the side effect. Government wanted to put poor people in houses and so they changed the credit rules to make it happen.

people who were better off used the same rule changes to move into houses they couldn't afford. the real problem is the middle class that tried to move up to a higher income neighborhood. It was the guy making 60K who took a house worth 600K that caused this mess.

It was not the guy making 20K buying a 40K house. But, the problem started with changing the rules.

You seem to think I am a racist pig. Really, I am not.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote