Thread: The Obama Boom.
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 09:17 AM   #138
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn View Post
From Wikipedia,

Emanuel "was the top House recipient in the 2008 election cycle of contributions from hedge funds, private equity firms and the larger securities/investment industry".

So, there is your example of an ex Freddie/Fannie crook in Obama's cabinet...
are you serious? THAT is your example of someone from freddie mac or fannie mae in obama''s administration?

the word inaccurate comes to mind, but that's too mild. disingenious? dishonest?

maybe just wacky.

try again. emanuel was never a part of these two firms, he was an elected representitive.

Quote:
ok, I have given you everything I said I would except for the issue of going back to Clinton to show that the changes in Freddie/Fannie began then which changes started putting people in houses who couldn't afford them.
you have done nothing. you haven't shown how lenders were forced to give mortgages to people who can't afford them, you have not shown anyone from fannie or freddie who is in the obama administration, you haven't been able to show that fannie's mission is "to guarantee mortgage loans made to poor people who normally can't get a home mortgage".

you've failed on all counts. good job....
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote