View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 09:15 PM   #46
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Super fast cars? People dying? Big issue? Sorry, dude. You just managed to make no kind of sense whatsoever.
Classic Chum. My post made perfect sense but let me explain it to you.

Many, many more people die when stupid meets cars than when stupid meets guns. So my question was, do you make fun of big time car guys that spend all their time getting their cars as fast as possible.

They also serve no tangible, beneficial purpose, other than to drive at dangerous speeds.

So my question is, do you hold those guys in the same level of contempt that you apparently do guys that collect guns?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote