Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 05:22 PM   #1838
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I see Barnes in our longterm plans the way I see Finley-- good vet with a solid work ethic who is easy to get along with. Those guys aren't super rare, but you need some veteran leadership like that. Once we got Nash and Dirk, we didn't need him anymore, but he helped pass along the culture and keep the locker room a good place to be.

I think it would be a mistake to trade away all our vets for a full batch of youngins. They need to learn how to play, but they also need to learn how to be professionals and Mavericks. Be more like the Spurs than the Magic.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote