View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 03:44 PM   #2833
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
I get that this is your opinion, but the stats don't back that up to any point that it's conclusive. I think it's very debatable, which is all I'm trying to say.
yeah it is my opinion(and i can understand you having another one) i disagree about the stats though. its not an enormous differential but there is a noticeable differential and i dont see how you give the benefit of the doubt to the guy on a worse team. iggy had a per about 2 pts higher than dengs(19.16 to 17.13) which is a conclusive difference. deng is a better rebounder and midrange shooter. iggy does everything else better and is one of the most durable players in the nba.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote