View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 04:08 PM   #2837
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
Iggy leads in some stats, and Deng leads in others. I don't see how that leads to a ironclad conclusion either way that Iggy is better, and the argument is even weaker for MIller. That's all I'm saying.

And no, I don't think PER is a conclusive difference. Devin's PER was higher than Kidd's--and only the board crazies think Devin is better than Kidd.
iggy leads in ppg, apg(he nearly doubles deng) spg, bpg. deng leads in rpg fg% and turnoves. ill take iggy everytime, as for miller you might wanna check his numbers this year. he put up 17, 7 and 4 on 49.2 percent shooting
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote