Thread: reputation
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 02:09 PM   #443
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I'd say 90% of my rep has come from someone thinking I had a good sports opinion or because I made someone laugh.

Also, most of the rep I have has come from respected members of the board like u2, chum, flaco, sike etc..

but it all comes down to rep still just being a number on an online message board... meaning it doesn't mean a damn thing.

If you took my few sentences in this thread jokingly asking for rep as a sign that I really really really want rep, then I apologize. I'll try to be 100% serious 100% of the time.

Hell, you can even neg rep me over and over till you chip off a few thousand and call it even.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote