View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 09:42 PM   #1848
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Aww. I'm sad. Not devastated like years previous, but still sad. I guess a little part of me was hoping for a miracle after all.

Well, I'm glad they made it a series. I still just think that they maybe just weren't quite ready. But they're getting closer, can't you feel it? The expectations are much higher now. But I said at the beginning of the season, the goal this year was to get past the first round & they did it. So it was a good year. And they still have all those kids, hopefully ready to make the jump. They've got Ribs+Morrow, Richards & Mo & Turco. The future doesn't suck at all. It actually looks pretty bright. This is a team I can be excited about for a long time. Which is why I'm sad, but I'm still happy about this year.

Thanks for the hope, boys.