View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 05:18 PM   #87
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

What's up with the credit crunch? I just went to get the mail and AMEX upped my personal limit by almost 50%, and it wasn't low to start with.

Oh yeah, it must be because I pay my bills. The credit crunch only applies to people and businesses with crappy credit. Maybe they weren't sound investments for lenders in the first place. But we need to give $700B just so these people can keep lending.

This whole panic was manufactured by the financial sector because some of them got caught with their pants down, and they didn't all want to have to go update their resumes on account of having run their businesses irresponsibly. And our retarded politicians (on both sides of the aisle) fell right for it.

Yee haw!

Just another election day PSA from me.

Last edited by Rhylan; 11-04-2008 at 05:19 PM.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote