View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 06:52 AM   #16
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Draymond racking up quite a tab for the month of July.

First, he gets arrested for assault in Michigan, and ends up pleading guilty to slapping a Michigan State football player. Small fine, community service, blah, blah, blah. Issues an apology to the Warriors.

Then, he 'accidentally' posts a picture of his genitalia to a social media account. Another apology. (Who hasn't, right?) No information as to whether these two incidents are related.

Quote:
"I kinda hit the wrong button and it sucks. It was meant to be private. We're all one click away from placing something in the wrong place and I suffered from that this morning."

Draymond Green
Because everyone is carrying around pictures of their junk on their smartphones.

I'm surprised that there isn't more discussion of how his bone-headed provocation of Lebron James in the Finals was the inflection point for that series. Warriors up 3-1, Green gets suspended by slapping at Lebron's groin, Bogut gets injured and is out for the series in Game 5, Lebron starts putting up legend numbers, Cavs win 3 straight, Warriors dynasty over.

Hope the Warriors can unload Green for something of value. He really makes me unable to enjoy that team.

Last edited by Jack.Kerr; 08-01-2016 at 06:55 AM.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote