View Single Post
Old 12-28-2021, 04:47 AM   #14
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Brandon Knight!!!
in his 3rd game with DAL and had 18 points (6-12 FG), 3 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal in 24 minutes.
Brandon Knight on signing with the Mavs as a COVID replacement, and taking advantage of this run this week: "When I got off the phone with my agent, I literally cried. Just thankful to get this chance."
Youngest Mavs to hand out 10+ assists:
Luka Dončić (19 years, 293 days)
Dennis Smith Jr. (19 years, 327 days)
*Josh Green (21 years, 41 days)
Jason Kidd (21 years, 227 days)
It's a 132-117 final, Mavs win. Dallas scored 68 points in the paint, tied for the team's most in a game since 11/22/19. Porzingis scored 34, a Mavs high in a game this season. Dwight Powell had 22. Josh Green had a career-high 10 assists. Brandon Knight scored 18 off the bench.
Dwight Powell has his first 20-point game of the season and his second since returning from the Achilles injury he suffered in 2020. It's his 15th career 20-point game.
Per@Stathead
the 38 assists by the Mavericks were the most they've had in a game since 39 in a 2OT win at DEN in Apr 2015 (Raymond Felton GW shot). In regulation it's the most since 39 at PHI in Feb 2014
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote