View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 10:57 AM   #64
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueVan
no i didnt see that sportscenter deal. i dont know what bodily orifice they pull stuff out of sometimes. i could see maybe 7 or 9 like you were saying yesterday, but 2? lol.

arkansas would be amazing for one reason. i have lots of friends in the little rock area and one of them came up this year for the iowa game. we spent the whole time arguing who would win a game between um and arkansas.

ok, worst fans in college football... osu is utterly classless, theres this video online of them throwing stuff at michigan fans and ripping a jersey off of one of the UM players mom's before the 2002 game. nd fans are delusional but harmless because their team hasnt done anything real in awhile. florida's are pretty bad and some of my friends who go to aTm can get annoying (i dont know if the whole fanbase is as bad as they are though). penn state is pretty bad too
Its either OSU or Texas Tech. I went to tech, its ridiculous. Im a fan and I was and will always be a tech fan as well as a UT fan but good god. My best friend is an Olineman for SMU and I warned him about them. After they played this year, he called and he said, you were right, the tech fans or horrible. They spit in the direction of the opposing team whenever they get off the bus, they poor beer on the opposing players as they come out of the tunnel and they will kick your butt if you wear any other teams colors to a game.

Also they are the stupidest fan base in the world. They chant go no matter the situation on every fourth down(i kid you not, they chanted it on a 4th and 32) they chant BS ANY time there is an incomplete pass and ask for PI even though Hicks committs offensive PI about half the time. OSU is almost as bad but its got to be one of those two.

As for the national titles thing, they have way more than 2 consensus national titles so i have no clue where they got that number from. They were doing the normal hype thing and then at the end they had the program comparison and it said Michigan has more head to head wins but OSU will be quick to remind them they have more heismans and national champions. They had a graphic showing the numbers and it had OSU at 6 and Michigan at 2. I was dumbfounded. I did about 10 minutes of research yesterday and I can tell you for certain they have more than 2. Is it too much to ask for the "worldwide leader in sports" to know this? Im sure it will be corrected as if this bothered me Im sure quite a few michigan fans saw it and email/call/write to complain.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote