View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 01:19 PM   #48
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiggler
mary.....everyone outside Ft Worth, Arlington and Dallas are retards. We all "read into" everything....even when it's blatant. You guys are in a bowl broken dreams and hopes lol
Listen, dumbass.

I go to college in LA. I watch games almost exclusively with non-Mav fans. The other day I was watching a game with two guys that HATE the Mavs.

They referred to the finals as a "travesty" because of the officiating.

So basically the situation we have is not that people outside Dallas all acknowledge the superiority of the Miami Heat, but that people outside Miami acknowledge the silver platter handed to them.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote