View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 03:40 PM   #72
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
It doesn't have to be a conspiracy, dumbass, all it takes is some senile ref in the backcourt to think "Oh, Wade missed a shot, he must have been fouled."

DevinHarrisWillStart is right, people all over the NBA have cited favorable officiating for Wade. Tracy McGrady, Rasheed Wallace, Gerald Wallace, P. J. Brown, and Phil Jackson off the top of my head.

Quote:
T-MAC SAID IT WAS RIGGED. THAT WAS THE EXACT WORD HE USED.

Quote:
Considering the fact that I JUST SAID all it takes is a senile ref, not a conspiracy for Wade to get a ridiculous number of FTs, you must be either a monkey typing random letters, or someone with an extremely brief short-term memory.
Oh yeah, everything that I've said directly implies I believe there's a deep conspiracy rooted in the NBA commisioner's office.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote